Safety at concerts
After waiting for their idols with impatience for couple of hours numerous spectators can sometimes easily become uncontrollable, that is why it is necessary to remember, that:
- jamming mostly occurs at the locations, adjacent to the stage, since everybody tries to be at the front,
- avoid taking seats near loudspeakers and in the corners of the hall,
- while waiting at the entrance avoid standing close to the glass doors or windows,
- if crowd runs, the best tactics is trying to stay on feet, otherwise afterwards it would be difficult to stand up, the danger to be trampled increases,
- during jamming try not to keep hands in the pockets.